Current information regarding the availability of building land and the status of future planning within the municipality of Konz
The demand for building land is currently very high. This was recently also shown by the marketing of the building plots in the "Petschel II" building area in Konz-Oberemmel. The 17 building plots, which were owned by the city of Konz, faced over 140 interested parties.
For this reason, both the city of Konz and the other local communities are naturally striving to identify new building land. However, these methods still need time to be ready for construction. Since, due to the huge demand, we are only able to answer every inquiry, whether by e-mail or telephone, with a great deal of time, we would like to inform you below about the next building land developments and also answer frequently asked questions in a bundle.
- The city of Konz is planning the development of a new development area in the Konz-Berendsborn area. The necessary purchase of land is currently being made here. However, it will most likely take at least 3 years before construction can begin here. At this early stage, we do not yet have a list of interested parties.
- The development measures for the "Hinter Mennig" building area in Konz-Obermennig have meanwhile been completed. The marketing of the building plots will begin in the next few weeks. If you are interested in a building plot here, you can put your name on the list of interested parties from the mayor, Dieter Klever. Please send him an e-mail about this email@example.com . As soon as there is news regarding the purchase price and marketing, you will be informed accordingly by e-mail.
- Furthermore, there are in the local churches super cheap and Pellingen Planning for new areas. In both communities, however, it will also take a little longer (approx. 1 year) before construction can begin there.
- The list of interested parties for the new development area in Pellingen led by local mayor Wolfgang Willems. His email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- For super cheap there is a list of interested parties, you will find the form and further information HERE .
- The local communities of Nittel, Tawern and Wellen are also planning the development of building land, as soon as there is more specific information here, we will publish it here.
- An expansion in Konz-Roscheid is currently not possible because this area is not included in the land use plan. However, this could be changed in the course of updating the land use plan. However, there are currently no plans for this area.
We do not know whether there are private building plots for sale. If you are aware of private vacant lots and you are interested in purchasing these properties, you can find out about private property owners through our Citizens’ Advice Bureau for a fee. You can find more information about this here HERE
This page is continuously updated; it therefore constantly reflects the current status. We therefore ask you to refrain from further individual inquiries to the administration.
Thank you for your understanding!